Greatsword forged from a blue-white meteoric ore.
The blade conceals gravity-manipulating magic.
A weapon unique to the Alabaster Lords, a race of ancients with
skin of stone who were said to have risen to life when a meteor
struck long ago.
Where to Find Alabaster Lord's Sword in Elden Ring
The Alabaster Lord's Sword weapon can be found at the following location:
- Awarded upon killing Alabaster Lord in the Lake of Rot. You have to raise the platforms to get up to him by stepping on the buttons around the swamp. There are two buttons that are next to small columns or obelisks. Once you get raised on the platform, take on the long and narrow path, after a few meters you will be greeted by this enemy. Kill him to obtain the Alabaster Lord's Sword. Note: If Alabaster Lord dies after you die the sword will not drop. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Awarded upon killing Alabaster Lord in Yelough Anix Tunnel. [Elden Ring Map here]
Below shows where the platform activation is at. You will know it it the correct one if it lifts you up with it. It has a ladder to climb down from it on the South West corner.
Elden Ring Alabaster Lord's Sword Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Alabaster Lords' Pull
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Alabaster Lord's Sword can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Deals +20% damage to Gravity type enemies
- If you die while fighting enemies after raising the platform, there is a slope that leads to a ladder on the east side of the pillar to help you to go back up.
- This weapon is the shortest in it's class.
- Sell Value: 500
- Can deal damage twice if you hit the enemy with the blade when you plunge it into the ground when using Alabaster Lord's Pull
- Alabaster Lord's Pull deals mostly Physical Damage (~80%) and some Magic Damage (~20%)
- Reaches less AR compared to the Helphen's Steeple and Dark Moon Greatsword, which also have frost bite build up and intelligence scaling. It's only trait setting itself apart from them is the AOE weapon art.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Alabaster Lord's Sword
Alabaster Lord's Sword Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Alabaster Lord's Sword||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|