Cinquedea is a Dagger in Elden Ring. The Cinquedea scales primarily with Strength and is a good Weapon for short range melee combat. This dagger is paired with the Quickstep skill to help gain an advantage in position and avoid damage, granting an opening to follow up with a combo of attacks. This dagger also has the unique ability to boost the damage of Bestial Incantations when held. The Cinquedea has extremely high base damage for a dagger while also having good Strength scaling. Overall, it's a surprisingly good Weapon choice for pure Strength builds and Strength / Faith hybrid builds.
Short sword given to high ranking clergymen of Farum Azula.
Raises potency of bestial incantations.
The design celebrates a beast's five fingers, symbolic of the intelligence once granted upon their kind.
Where to Find Cinquedea in Elden Ring
The Cinquedea weapon can be found at the following location:
- Location: Cinquedea can be found at the bottom of the exterior structure of the Bestial Sanctum, near a broken rat corpse statue. [Map Link]
- To reach this spot, go to the west cliff outside the sanctum and travel down a series of roots and platforms. Jump down to the outlying branch and continue downward using the ledges and pillars. You can use Rainbow Stones to figure out where to fall from next.
- Once you reach the lowest level, searching this area will grant you this dagger as well as the Dragoncrest Shield Talisman.
Elden Ring Cinquedea Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Quickstep
- Cinquedea can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones.
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War.
- Can't be enchanted with Magic nor boosted with Consumables.
- Buffs damage of Bestial Incantations by 10%, stacking multiplicatively with Clawmark Seal.
- A Cinquedea is a short Italian sword whose name literally translates to "five fingers," originally referencing the width of the blade.
- Sell Value: 500
- An R1 or even R2 can come out so fast after a bestial sling, it's insane. Great for bursting down the end of a health bar or catching someone who's going to delay their roll expecting another sling.
- A follow-up attack after using Quickstep is executed faster than for normal rolling, allowing you to attempt a counter with more time if your enemy attacks slower than you.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Cinquedea
Cinquedea Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|