|Effect||A resource consumed by most player actions.|
Stamina is a Base Stat in Elden Ring. Stamina is the green bar and a stat that appears on the player's HUD and stat screen. It is used for most of the actions that the player character performs. Stamina can be increased by investing points into Endurance when leveling up or by equipping certain items. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of your character. Stats can be increased by spending points to them after leveling up.
Stamina Elden Ring Guide
- Stamina is a resource consumed when attacking, sprinting, blocking, dodging, and casting spells. It is one of the most active stats, as it determines the amount of energy left to perform actions.
- Out of combat, the user doesn't consume any stamina when performing such actions.
- It is especially needed in Combat. If your Stamina gets depleted, you won't be able to dodge, block, attack. or quickly flee.
- Depleting your stamina during battle is always dangerous. For that reason, managing your stamina is a essential mechanic to master.
- Stamina automatically recharges passively.
How to increase character Stamina in Elden Ring
- Stamina can be increased by adding points to the Endurance stat when leveling up.
- Using a Rune Arc with the effect of Radahn's Great Rune
- Equipping some Talismans or using some consumibles, stated below.
RELATED EQUIPMENT & ITEMS in Elden Ring for STAMINA
- Pickled Turtle Neck - Increased Stamina recovery speed
- Green Turtle Talisman - Increases Stamina recovery speed
- Greenspill Crystal Tear - Increases max Stamina
- Greenburst Crystal Tear - Increases Stamina recovery speed
- Erdtree's Favor - One of its effects is increasing max Stamina.
- Viridian Amber Medallion - Increases max Stamina
ELDEN RING STAMINA NOTES & TIPS
- Stamina increase per Endurance level:
- The soft caps are 15, 30, and 50.
- The formulas for calculating Stamina are as follows:
- Level 1 - 15: 80 + 25*((Lvl - 1) / 14)
- Level 16 - 35: 105 + 25*((Lvl - 15) / 15)
- Level 36 - 60: 130 + 25*((Lvl - 30) / 20)
- Level 61 - 99: 155 + 15*((Lvl - 50) / 49)
- The resulting number is always rounded down