Fur Leggings is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Fur Leggings are part of the Fur Set Armor Set, and are a Lightweight leg armor that boost Immunity Resistance. Fur Leggings protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders, but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Leggings fashioned from bristly pelts.
Worn by ancestral follower warriors.
The ancestral followers keep their distance from the Erdtree, awaiting new buds. They are certain to sprout from their very flesh, and indeed, their souls.
Where to find Fur Leggings in Elden Ring
- All pieces of the Fur Set drop from Ancestral Follower enemies.
- The pieces will drop off both the spectral and normal enemies of this type.
- They can easily be found in Ruined Labyrinth and Mausoleum Compound areas of Liurnia of the Lakes.
- You will have a hard time missing them, and vice-versa, in Siofra River.
Fur Leggings Set in Elden Ring
- Fur Leggings is a piece of the Fur Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Great Horned Headband and Fur Raiment.
Elden Ring Fur Leggings Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Notes and player tips go here