Network Test or Demo for Elden Ring is a confirmed demo for the game. Announced on October 18th 2021, players have until November 1st 2021 to register for a chance to participate in the CLOSED Network Test, such previews have been commonplace with many FromSoftware titles prior to release. Network Tests often comprise of near-complete builds of a game and are designed to stress test servers in Online play while providing players with a functional preview of the game's features.
Elden Ring Network Test Information
Elden Ring Network Test Time and Date
Test Closed Network Test will happen at a designated time globally. Participants will receive invitations by NOVEMBER 9TH 2021.
- Session 1: Friday, November 12, 20:00 - 23:00 (JST)
- Session 2: Saturday, November 13, 12:00 - 15:00(JST)
- Session 3: Sunday, November 14, 4:00-7:00 a.m.(JST)
- Session 4: Sunday, November 14, 20:00 - 23:00(JST)
- Session 5: Monday, November 15, 12:00 - 15:00(JST)
US Pacific Timezone
- Session 1 - November 12th (Fri) from 3:00am to 6:00am PT
- Session 2 - November 12th (Fri) from 7:00pm to 10:00pm PT
- Session 3 - November 13th (Sat) from 11:00am to 2:00pm PT
- Session 4 - November 14th (Sun) from 3:00am to 6:00am PT
- Session 5 - November 14th (Sun) from 7:00pm to 10:00pm PT
※The event will be held simultaneously all over the world. Depending on the date, the event may be held late at night or early in the morning.
※Please note that the test schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
The network test is a preliminary verification test in which those selected as testers play the game prior to the official launch of the service.
By conducting large-scale network load tests, we will be able to verify various technologies of the online system.
This is a test to improve the quality of the product, and playing the network test will be free of charge.
This section will detail all available equipment during the Network Test.
- Daggers: Reduvia
- Straight Swords: Longsword
- Greatswords: Bastard Sword, Ordovis' Greatsword
- Curved Swords: Scimitar
- Katanas: Dragonscale Blade
- Double-Edged Swords: Twinblade
- Hammers: Club
- Axes: Battle Axe
- Spears: Winged Spear
- Great Spears: Lance
- Light Bows: Shortbow
- Glintstone Staffs: Carian Sorcerer Staff
- Sacred Seals: Clawmark Seal, Finger Seal
- Barricade Shield
- Blood Blade
- Brave War Cry
- Buckler Parry
- Carian Glintsword
- Charge Forth
- Firing Position
- Hailstorm Sword
- Holy Ground
- Ordovis' Vortex
- Parry Skill
- Piercing Fang
- Repeating Thrust
- Sorcerer Hunter
- Spinning Slash
- Square Off
- Step In (Upward Cut)
- Storm Blade
- Storm Stomp
- Torch Attack
See Online for details on how the online interactions of Elden Ring Work
Elden Ring Demo Information
The main objectives of the ELDEN RING network test are as follows
- Verification of game server load
- We will verify the gameplay with a large number of people connected at the same time and with a heavy load on the game server.
Verification of multiplayer play
- We will verify various problems that occur when players play multiplayer games with many players through different network environments, and various phenomena that occur when many people participate.
Verification of game balance
- We will verify the overall game balance in multiplay where players interfere or cooperate with each other.
- In the ELDEN RING network test, you will play as a pre-set player character, exploring fields and dungeons, fighting enemies, and playing online elements.
Please note that the game data is still under development. There is a possibility that problems may occur during play, and we ask for your understanding and patience in advance.
How to join the Network Test for Elden Ring?
The Closed Network Test can only be accessed by invited players. You MUST register and the test is for CONSOLES only
Register at: eldenring.bn-ent.net/en/
- Must be at least 17 years old
- You must own a PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox serise X|S and have an internet connection.
- Be able to actively participate in testing and report any bugs.
- To cooperate with the questionnaire after the test.
These often start out as small, invite-only tests (for high-profile streamers for example) followed by larger, open tests available to the general community, subject to a sign-up process. If FromSoftware conducts a Network Test for Elden Ring, it is speculated that it will follow this format closely.
- The ELDEN RING network test will be held simultaneously on all PS4, PS5 and Xbox One and Xbox seirse X|S consoles.
- PS4 and PS5 can be matched on the same game server; Xbox One and Xbox seirse X|S can be matched on the same game server.
- Please do not duplicate entries for all models. Click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page, select the model you wish to participate in, and fill in the necessary information to enter the contest.