Lordsworn's Bolt is an Arrow in Elden Ring. Lordsworn's Bolt has a chance to droped by Nobles in packs of 5. Ammunition can be used in ranged weapons such as Bows and Crossbows, so players can deal ranged damage to Enemies and Bosses.
Well-crafted bolt with an illustrious design, wielded by regulars of a lord's army.
Deals more damage by its commonplace cousin.
Where to Find Elden Ring Lordsworn's Bolt
Lordsworn's Bolt can be found at the following location:
- At Bridge of Sacrifice, Limgrave. Looted from one of the archers at the bridge using or protecting the large mounted crossbow.
- On top of Castle Morne, from the corpses of Soldiers fighting Misbegotten creatures.
- Stormgate. Looted from Goldrick Soldier Archers guarding the entrance alongside a Troll.
Elden Ring Lordsworn's Bolt Notes & Tips
- These Bolts are used by heavily armed soldiers at great range and inflict high damage.
- You can hold up to 99 Lordsworn's Bolts
- You can store up to 600 Lordsworn's Bolts
- Sell Value: 10
How to Craft Elden Ring Lordsworn's Bolt
To craft Lordsworn's Bolt you need the following materials:
- Lordsworn's Bolt is a special ammunition that cannot be crafted.
Elden Ring Lordsworn's Bolt Moveset & Videos
- Videos for the Lordsworn's Bolt Coming Soon