Sorcery of Adula, the Glintstone Dragon.
Conjures a cold magic greatsword, then delivers a sweeping blow
that launches a blade-like projectile of frost.
This sorcery can be cast repeatedly.
Adula, a devourer of sorcerers, was bested by Ranni and
subsequently swore a knightly oath to her Dark Moon.
Where to find Adula's Moonblade
Where to find Adula's Moonblade:
- Dropped by the Glintstone Dragon Adula located at the Cathedral of Manus Celes. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link
- Video Location
Elden Ring Adula's Moonblade Guide
- Considered a Carian Sword Sorcery and a Cold Sorcery.
- This means that the damage is boosted by both the Carian Glintstone Staff, as well as the Snow Witch Hat.
- Stamina Cost: 22
- Deals magic damage
- The initial slash inflicts (Sorcery Scaling x 1.33) magic damage before resistances.
- The projectile inflcits (Sorcery Scaling x 1.89) magic damage before resistances.
- Inflicts Frostbite
- The initial slash inflicts 90, while the projectile inflicts 35.
- I's possible to hit an enemy with both the slash of the blade, as well as the projectile, maximizing damage and frostbite buildup. This only works on the first cast. Subsequent chain casts don't work this way.
- This sorcery has a chain animation that slightly increases its activation speed for repeated uses.
Best Adula's Moonblade Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of Adula's Moonblade spell. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
|Carian Glintstone Staff||+15% Attack Power||Depending on Intelligence and Sorcery Scaling other staves may be better.|
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Lusat's Glintstone Staff||Enhances power of all sorceries, but consumes 50% more FP.||Scaling dependent; at INT 80-99 is boosts by ~11%.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power||Increases physical damage taken by 10%.|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Snow Witch Hat||+10% Attack Power|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|