Material used for crafting items
Exceedingly rare to find
A pale purple water lily that is on the verge of wilting.
Material used for crafting items.
Exceedingly rare to find.
A symbol of faith in St. Trina.
Dulls the senses, preventing agitation.
Where to find Trina's Lily in Elden Ring
Trina's Lily found in the overworld do not respawn after resting at a site of grace.
IN THE WORLD
- 3 by Limgrave Tunnels: Under ruins in the lake, to the south of the tunnels. Guarded by a Giant Crab. [Map link]
- 3 in Summonwater Village, between the two large ruins southwest of the site of grace (these respawn after defeating General Radahn).
- 2 under the east side of Saintsbridge. [Map link]
- 1 by Seaside Ruins: From the site of grace, jump down on Torrent and head east. By a pillar and guarded by a Lone Wolf.
- 1 east of the Agheel Lake South site of grace, in some bushes on the cliff. [Map link]
- 5 around Tombsward Ruins. [Map link]
- 5 in Mistwood Ruins, around the cellar stairs, guarded by a Lesser Runebear (these respawn after defeating General Radahn).
- 3 around the entrance of Tombsward Cave. [Map link]
- 3 near Church of Pilgrimage: Down the hill to the southeast, next to a small cliffside. [Map link]
- 1 on a cliff north of the entrance of the Impaler's Catacombs. [Map link]
- 1 in Castle Morne, on a cliff next to the southern wall. [Map link]
- 1 on a corpse in Earthbore Cave.
- 1 by a stone pillar near Forest Lookout Tower. [Map link]
- 1 in the water near the South of the Lookout Tower site of grace in Weeping Peninsula.
- 1 near Demi-Human Forest Ruins.
- 1 on the lower level of the plateau, in Hallowhorn Grounds. [Map link]
Liurnia of the Lakes
- 11 in Village of the Albinaurics: Nine near the giant tree, one behind the giant rock, and one in the swamp. [Map link]
- 4 south of the Gate Town Bridge site of grace, on the shoreline near a Land Squirt. [Map link]
- 3 beside a tree north of the Boilprawn Shack site of grace.
- 3 just outside the entrance of Sage's Cave. [Map link]
- 2 between walls in Laskyar Ruins. [Map link]
- 2 in Temple Quarter. [Map link]
- 2 by Boilprawn Shack: On the southwest corner of the ruins to the north. [Map link]
- 1 near Artist's Shack (Liurnia), on a body in the pond south of the shack, guarded by a Tibia Mariner.
- 1 southwest of the Slumbering Wolf's Shack site of grace, near the rocks. [Map link]
- 1 by the metal door of the church in Academy Gate Town. [Map link]
- 1 by Converted Tower, near the big rock at the southwestern corner of the cliff. [Map link]
- 4 in Raya Lucaria Academy:
- 1 just south of the Isolated Merchant Raya Lucaria. [Video location]
- 7 in Forsaken Ruins: two in the ruins, and five near the imp statue. [Map link]
- 4 northeast of the Smoldering Wall site of grace in Caelid, next to the mushrooms. [Map link]
- x1 can be gathered in west Mt. Gelmir, behind a ruined building in the Hermit's Shack area [Map link]
- 1 can be found on the edge of a cliff in Mt. Gelmir [Elden Ring Map link]
- Nomadic Merchant East Limgrave: 1,000 (3 available).
- Isolated Merchant Raya Lucaria: 1,000 (3 available).
- Apostate Derelict: Killing all the jellyfish around here takes about a minute.
Trina's Lily Guide for Elden Ring
Trina's Lily can be used to craft the following items:
- Sleep Pot
- Sleepbone Arrow
- Sleepbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Sleepbone Bolt
- Soporific Grease
- Drawstring Soporific Grease
Elden Ring Trina's Lily Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Trina's Lily.
- You can store up to 999 Trina's Lily.
- Sell value: 10
- Base drop rate is 2% (at 100 Discovery) from Lesser Cleanrot Knights.
- Base drop rate is 8% (at 100 Discovery) from Spirit Jellyfish.