Azur's Glintstone Crown is a Helm in Elden Ring. Azur's Glintstone Crown is part of the Azur's Glintstone Armor Set. Azur's Glintstone Crown protects the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Crown of Azur, primeval current sorcerer, set with a prominent blue-green glintstone.
This crown replaced Azur's brain and skull altogether, and now, removed from his body, it is all but dead. What power remains within raises the potency of Azur's primeval current sorceries at the cost of additional FP consumption.
Where to find Azur's Glintstone Crown in Elden Ring
Azur's Glintstone Crown Helm can be found at:
After completing Sorceress Sellen's Questline and siding with her towards the end, return to Primeval Sorecerer Azur's location. Azur's Glintstone Crown will be on the floor where Azur used to be, along with the rest of the set. [Elden Ring Map here]
Azur's Glintstone Set in Elden Ring
- Azur's Glintstone Crown is a piece of the Azur's Glintstone Armor Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Azur's Glintstone Robe and Azur's Manchettes.
Elden Ring Azur's Glintstone Crown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000 Runes
- Increases the damage of Comet Azur by 15% and the damage of Glintstone Cometshard and Comet by 10%.
- Increases the FP cost of all Sorceries by 15%, rounded up.
- Unlike most Academy Glintstone Crowns, using the Erudition emote (Gesture) with Azur's Glintstone Crown or Lusat's Glintstone Crown equipped will not make the glintstones glow brightly.