Commoner's Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Commoner's Set is a three piece cloth set worn by the tall slender Commoners found across the game. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are typicall composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Commoner's Set in Elden Ring
- The Commoner's Garb and Commoner's Shoes pieces have a chance to drop from Commoner enemies. They can be easily found throughout Stormveil Castle and Leyndell, Royal Capital, as well as other areas of the game. These enemies can also be found in variant armor pieces that will drop Commoner's Simple Garb, and Commoner's Headband (Altered).
- The Commoner's Headband is found on a corpse in Mt. Gelmir. After the Temple of Eiglay site of grace, take the elevator up and jump off the outside balcony into the area below. Follow the path past the Abductor Virgin into the window of the manor. Continue until you are on a walkway overlooking the lake the lava lake with Serpent statues on the right side. The Commoner's Headpiece is on a corpse on the head of the second statue. [Elden Ring Map here]
Commoner's SetArmor Pieces in Elden Ring
Commoner's Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Commoner's Headband cannot be altered by the player, but the Commoner's Headband (Altered) does drop off of the Commoner enemies themselves. The non-altered Commoner's Headband can only be found on the Mt. Gelmir corpse.
- There is also a variant chest piece called Commoner's Simple Garb with a more drab appearance.
- The Commoner's Garb can be altered to the Commoner's Garb (Altered) remove the cloak.
- The Commoner's Simple Garb can be altered to the Commoner's Simple Garb (Altered) remove the cloak.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Commoner's Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Commoner's Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.