Preceptor's Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Preceptor's Set is usually worn by the magic preceptors who served the Carian royals.Increases mind to the detriment of stamina. Glintstone sorcerers are the descendants of astrologers, a fate has been long severed from the stars. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Preceptor's Big Hat, Preceptor's Long Gown, Preceptor's Gloves, and Preceptor's Trousers.
Where to find Preceptor's Set in Elden Ring
- Found on Seluvis's body in Seluvis's Rise after reaching the end of Ranni's questline. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Video Location
Preceptor's Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
- Preceptor's Big Hat
- Preceptor's Long Gown
- Preceptor's Gloves
- Preceptor's Trousers
- Mask of Confidence (Head Variant)
Preceptor's Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Preceptor's Long Gown can be altered to the Preceptor's Long Gown (Altered) to remove the cloak.
- The Mask of Confidence is a variant of the Preceptor's Big Hat which doesn't have the hat.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Preceptor's Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Preceptor's Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.