Nomadic Merchant's Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. The Nomadic Merchant's Set is a light armor set worn by the Nomadic Merchants found across the Lands Between. However, the chest colorization is different, with the colors being a faded pink/purple. The cape on the chest piece almost has a rainbow-like colorization, different from the basic grey and white colors the regular merchants around the world have.
Where to find Nomadic Merchant's Set in Elden Ring
- In the hidden tunnels behind the altar in Mohg, the Omen's boss room at the Cathedral of the Forsaken Site of Grace in the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds below Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- After opening the secret passage behind the altar and taking the stairs down, after crossing the narrow fallen rafter, directly to the left is a tent and in the far corner you can find the full Nomadic Merchant's set.
- To get access to the set, you need to destroy tent by either aggroing the Nomad close by, leading it next to the tent and baiting its frenzy attack onto it or quit-outing while standing very close to tent itself.
- See the Location in the Elden Ring Map
Nomadic Merchant's Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Nomadic Merchant's Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Nomadic Merchant's Finery can be altered to the Nomadic Merchant's Finery (Altered) to remove the cape.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Nomadic Merchant's set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Nomadic Merchant's Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.