Ash of War: Loretta's Slash is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Loretta's Slash provides Magic affinity and the Loretta's Slash Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Magic affinity and the following skill:
"Loretta's Slash: Skill of Loretta the Royal Knight. Leap forward, imbuing the blade with glintstone, then descend, accelerating into a sweeping slash."
Usable on polearms and twinblades.
Ash of War: Loretta's Slash Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Loretta's Slash:
Ash of War: Loretta's Slash Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Loretta's Slash.
- Provides the Magic affinity, which adds Magic damage and Intelligence scaling, reduces Base damage and Strength / Dexterity scaling.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Magic, Cold.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Twinblades, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers.
- Unlike the skill with the same name on the Loretta's War Sickle, which scales to AR, this Ash of War scales with Intelligence, even on weapons where the Magic or Cold affinity has not been set.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Loretta's Slash Notes & Tips
- While not being considered a true jump, this skill can still be shut down with damage while the caster is in mid-air.