Raptor's Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Raptor's Set is a light-medium weight set that is small upgrade to the Bandit Set. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Raptor's Set in Elden Ring
- Skeletal Mask [Elden Ring Map here] and Raptor's Black Feathers [Elden Ring Map here] can be found in Sage's Cave, in a chest behind an illusory wall. They are located in separate chests side by side.
- Bandit Manchettes and Bandit Boots can be purchased from Gatekeeper Gostoc in Stormveil Castle. Elden Ring Map here
- They are also available as part of the starting gear for the Bandit class.
Raptor's SetArmor Pieces in Elden Ring
Raptor's Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Raptor's Black Feathers chest piece is nearly identical in appearance to the Bandit Garb, adding only the raven feathered cloak and changing the color of the sheathed dagger's handle.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Raptor's Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Raptor's Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.