Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step provides Keen affinity and the Bloodhound's Step Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Keen affinity and the following skill:
"Bloodhound's Step: Skill that allows the user to become temporarily invisible while dodging at high speed. Moves faster and travels farther than a regular quickstep. This skill can be used to circle around lock-on targets."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step:
Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Bloodhound's Step.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, Colossal Weapons.
- Since Patch 1.06, the travel distance and invincibility frames of Bloodhound Step have been decreased, but the performance is reduced when overused. Travel distance is increased when on light equip load.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step Notes & Tips
- Bloodhound's Step has 20 iFrames and 3 recovery frames (30 FPS)
- Recovery frames differ when dodging sideways or backwards