Ash of War: Braggart's Roar is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Braggart's Roar provides Heavy affinity and the Braggart's Roar Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Heavy affinity and the following skill:
"Braggart's Roar: Declare your presence with a boastful roar. Raises attack power, defense, and stamina recovery speed."
Usable on melee armaments (daggers, thrusting swords, and whips excepted ).
Ash of War: Braggart's Roar Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Braggart's Roar:
- Found on Blackguard Big Boggart's Iron Ball weapon after killing him or continuing Dung Eater's questline and looting the body.
Ash of War: Braggart's Roar Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Braggart's Roar.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Braggart's Roar Notes & Tips
- Buff duration is 30 seconds (for comparison War Cry and Barbaric Roar last 20 seconds).
- Takes roughly twice as long to cast as War Cry or Barbaric Roar.
- Increases Attack Power by a lower amount than War Cry or Barbaric Roar.