Alberich's Robe (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Alberich's Robe (Altered) is part of the Alberich's Set Armor Set, and is a worn piece that is set with red glintstones meant to strengthen thorn sorcery. Alberich's Robe (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Mad Tongue Alberich's robe.
Alberich was an aloof yet disturbed heretical sorcerer said to have been driven mad by jeering tongues during his service to the Roundtable Hold long ago.
Where to find Alberich's Robe (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Alberich's Robe (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
Alberich's Robe (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Alberich's Robe (Altered) is a piece of the Alberich's Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Alberich's Pointed Hat, Alberich's Bracers and Alberich's Trousers.
Elden Ring Alberich's Robe (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200 Runes
- Can be altered to Alberich's Robe
- Strengthens Briars of Punishment and Briars of Sin by 6%
- Notes and player tips go here