Ash of War: Beast's Roar is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Beast's Roar provides Keen affinity and the Beast's Roar Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Keen affinity and the following skill:
"Beast's Roar: Unleash a beastly roar, rending the air as a forward-traveling projectile."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Beast's Roar Location in Elden Ring
Ash of War: Beast's Roar Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Beast's Roar.
- Provides the Keen affinity, which increases Dexterity scaling, and decreases Strength and Base damage.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, and Colossal Weapons.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Beast's Roar Notes & Tips
- The damage of this Ash of War is boosted by the Roar Medallion, by 15%.