Fia's Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. It's a robe of black cloth that covers the entire body. Fia's Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe of black cloth that covers the entire body.
Worn by Fia, the Deathbed Companion, on her journey after being exiled from her home.
The fabric itself is soft as silk and thin enough that those embraced can feel every pulse; every bit of her warmth.
Where to find Fia's Robe in Elden Ring
Fia's Robecan be found by the following:
- Complete Fia's Questline, and defeat Lichdragon Fortissax. After the battle Fia's Robe will be where she lays, along with her Helm - Fia's Hood.
Fia's Robe Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Fia's Robe Armor is a piece of the Fia's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Fia's Hood.
- Also has Fia's Robe (Altered) version.
- Deathbed Dress is the inner dress part of the robe.
Elden Ring Fia's Hood Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Other Note and tips go here.