Official's Attire is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Official's Attire is part of the Bloodsoaked Set Armor Set, and is the cloth armor worn by Inquisitor Ghiza. Official's Attire is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Grubby blue robe worn by magisterial officials to carry out their grim tasks.
Surveillance, executions, gruesome rituals... The darkest duties drive the wheels of mankind.
Where to find Official's Attire in Elden Ring
The Official's Attire Chest Armor can be found at:
- From the Forbidden Lands site of grace, turn back and head towards the elevator. Face southwest before activating the elevator, and then watch for an opening to jump off into. The Official's Attire is on the corpse in this hidden hallway, alongside Blade of Calling. See it on the Elden Ring Map here.
Official's Attire Set in Elden Ring
- Official's Attire is a piece of the Bloodsoaked Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Bloodsoaked Mask and Bloodsoaked Manchettes.
Elden Ring Official's Attire Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- This chest piece shares the same appearance as the Marais Robe, although this one lacks the distinctive black mantle.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07