Golden Rune 
Use to gain runes
Grace that dwells within the inhabitants of the Lands Between; the lingering trace of gold.
Use to gain 1600 runes.
Even now, runes are still imbued with the power of life itself. Do you see the Erdtree towering o'er?
Where to find Golden Rune  in Elden Ring
- One can be found at Caelid, at the edge of the swamp, where two dragons dwell. [Map Link]
- x1 found at the Forsaken Ruins. [Map Link]
- x1 found on corpse in Gaol Cave. [Map Link]
- x1 found at Caelid's South West Sarcophagi. [Map Link]
- x1 found on the path west to Sellia Gateway, on top of a broken column. [Map Link]
- x2 Looted from a corpse in Sellia Hideaway, second is located on another corpse at the bottom of the pit. [Map Link] [Map Link]
Liurnia of the Lakes:
Leyndell, Royal Capital:
- 2x found inside the Sealed Tunnel. [Map Link]
- From the Site of Grace, look at the west wall for a section that looks slightly off. Attack or roll towards it to dispel the illusory wall revealing a hidden path. In the next chamber, look for a set of wooden stairs leading to a platform where a corpse with the first rune can be found.
- At the bottom of the chamber with the lift found halfway through the dungeon, dispel an illusory wall in the south to find a corpse with the second rune.
- Shunning Grounds, Video Location
- Stormveil Castle: Looted from one of the three bodies behind the main gate. [Map Link]
- Found by looting the tombs at the northeast of Limgrave. [Map Link]
- Looted from one of the three bodies at the entrance of Stormveil Castle. [Map Link]
- Found on a dead body reached by a walking on a ledge at the outter side of Stormveil Castle. [Map Link]
- x1 Located within a grave area, in a sarcophagi on the hill south-west above Warmaster's Shack. [Map Link]
- x1 found at Perfumer's Ruins. [Map Link]
- x1 Found within Perfumer's Grotto in the area just outside the fog gates at the end of the tunnel. [Map Link]
- x1 Found on a body in the Wyndham Catacombs, in the room behind the rusted bars in the sewers. Can be reached by going under the raising floor in the room with the spike ceiling. [Map Link]
- x1 Looted from a corpse lying atop some crumbled stone pillars at the lava lake, in west Mt. Gelmir [Map Link]
- Volcano Manor, Video Location
- Held by a corpse on the way down from Mistwood, Limgrave. Note that the Radahn Bossfight must be completed prior to the crater to appear. [Map Link]
Golden Rune  Use in Elden Ring
Golden Rune  can be used as a quick item (or directly from the inventory) to gain 1600 Runes. Alternatively, it can be sold to a merchant for the same value.
Elden Ring Golden Rune  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Golden Rune .
- You can store up to 600 Golden Rune .
- Sell Value: 1600
- Rune values:
|Golden Rune ||200|
|Golden Rune ||400|
|Golden Rune ||800|
|Golden Rune ||1200|
|Golden Rune ||1600|
|Golden Rune ||2000|
|Golden Rune ||2500|
|Golden Rune ||3000|
|Golden Rune ||3800|
|Golden Rune ||5000|
|Golden Rune ||6250|
|Golden Rune ||7500|
|Golden Rune ||10000|
|Hero's Rune ||15000|
|Hero's Rune ||20000|
|Hero's Rune ||25000|
|Hero's Rune ||30000|
|Hero's Rune ||35000|