Onyx Lord's Repulsion
Thrust the armament into the ground to create a gravity well. In addition to dealing damage, this attack sends enemies flying away.
Onyx Lord's Repulsion is a Skill in Elden Ring. Onyx Lord's Repulsion is a Unique skill found on the Onyx Lord's Greatsword, a powerful weapon with an added Magic Damage stat to complement this skill. This not only deals damage to nearby enemies, but also allows the user to distance himself when overwhelmed with enemies by manipulating gravity. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Onyx Lord's Repulsion
- Default skill on the Onyx Lord's Greatsword.
Elden Ring Onyx Lord's Repulsion Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 27
- Deals 24 stance damage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable.
- This Skill cannot be Parried
- Wearing Spellblade Set increases the damage of the explosion only as it deals 100% Magic Damage
- Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: Repelling effect power and poise during casting has been increased.