Thrust the weapon in a spiraling motion, surrounding it in a vortex of wind.
Charged attacks have the power to blow away enemies and can fire the tornado forwards.
How to get Siluria's Woe in Elden Ring
- This Skill can only be acquired by equipping Siluria's Tree.
Elden Ring Siluria's Woe Guide
- This is a Unique Skill.
- FP Cost: 25
- Deals 27 stance damage
- This Skill is Chargeable
- Damage type is Physical Damage and Holy Damage.
- Damage scales with weapon upgrade level and AR (which for Silura's Tree scales with Strength, Dexterity and Faith).
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Motion speed, attack power and poise during activation have been increased.
- Damage detection to the weapon part has been added.
- The projectile now penetrates enemies and some objects when charged.
Elden Ring Siluria's Woe Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!