A series of long-abandoned huts found directly south of the volcano.
Craftsman's Shack is a Location in Elden Ring. The Craftsman's Shack is found in Mt. Gelmir, south of the volcano. Players can get to this location by first traveling around the volcano starting from the ravine west of Wyndham Ruins, following it all the way around to the Seethewater Terminus site of grace in the northwest and then heading south around Fort Laeidd, past the lake of magma. The shack is slightly east of the Hermit's Shack.
- There are no NPCs or Merchants at this location
Gather & Farm Items
- No Gatherables at this location
- No Upgrade Materials at this location
Equipment and Magic
Unique, Ashes and Keys
- No Uniques, Ashes or Keys at this location
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no Enemies at this location
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no Bosses at this location
Craftsman's Shack Walkthrough
There is little of note at the Craftsman's Shack. However, there is a Site of Grace here which provides respite from a long trek around the volcano. There is also a Pulley Crossbow on a corpse on a raised platform on the nearby shed.
Elden Ring Craftsman's Shack Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]