Nimbly avoid an attack, securing some distance from foes. Follow up with strong attack to perform a sudden lunge, and press strong attack again to perform a sweeping slice.
How to get Dynast's Finesse
- Default skill of the Bloody Helice.
Elden Ring Dynast's Finesse Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 5 ( -7)
- Deals 33 +11 +11 (Total 55) stance damage
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill can be Parried
- You are immune to damage while in the first portion of the skill, the spin.
- Damage immunity lasts for 20 iFrames (30 FPS)
- The spin costs no FP if one has not met the stat requirement to use the weapon, which can be used by pure caster builds to evade attacks right after casting spells, however, it would not have the damage immunity.
- See Dodging for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different dodging skills.
- Pressing R2 after using this skill will follow up the dodge with a long range forward thrust. This attack can be additionally followed up with a 2nd R2 for 2 additional hits (one thrust and one slash)
- Each subsequent attack in the chain will consume additional FP
- Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: The directional control of the follow up strong attack has been improved.
Click below for Dynast's Finesse recovery frame data.
See Dynast's Finesse recovery frames at 30 FPS (click to reveal)
Elden Ring Dynast's Finesse Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!