Nimbly avoid an attack, securing some distance from foes. Follow up with strong attack to perform a sudden lunge, and press strong attack again to perform a sweeping slice.
How to get Dynast's Finesse
- Default skill of the Bloody Helice.
Elden Ring Dynast's Finesse Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 5 ( -7)
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- You are immune to damage while in the first portion of the skill, the spin.
- Damage immunity lasts for 20 iFrames (30 FPS)
- See Dodging for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different dodging skills.
- Pressing R2 after using this skill will follow up the dodge with a long range forward thrust. This attack can be additionally followed up with a 2nd R2 for 2 additional hits (one thrust and one slash)
- Each subsequent attack in the chain will consume additional FP
Click below for Dynast's Finesse recovery frame data.
See Dynast's Finesse recovery frames at 30 FPS (click to reveal)
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!