A lone observation tower atop a plateau in the east of the Weeping Peninsula. Long since abandoned, the entrance is barred by a seal, presenting travelers with a small challenge.
Oridys's Rise is a Location in Elden Ring. The Oridys's Rise is found in the Weeping Peninsula. Players can reach this location by jumping from the Spiritspring east of the Castle Morne Rampart Site of Grace. This leads up to a tower on the rampart from which the eastern plateau can be reached. Oridys's Rise can be found on this plateau.
- There are no NPCs or Merchants at this location.
Gather & Farm Items
- There are no gather materials in this location
- There are no Upgrade materials in this location
Equipment and Magic
- There are no equipment and magic in this location
Unique, Ashes and Keys
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no Creatures or Enemies at this location.
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no Bosses at this location.
Oridys's Rise Walkthrough
The entrance to Oridys's Rise is initially sealed by a barrier. There is a statue holding a glowing book by the entrance. Inspecting this statue presents players with a challenge to "Seek three wise beasts".
These beasts are represented as Ghostly Tortoises found nearby. These Tortoises need to be attacked to break parts of the seal.
- The first Tortoise can be found just a few steps to the north, opposite the tower's entrance.
2. The second Tortoise is hiding in the bushes to the left of the steps leading up to the tower's entrance. If you pay close attention you'll see a blue shade emanating through the bushes.
3. The final Tortoise can be found in a small pond southwest of the tower. This Tortoise is invisible until struck but will make splashes on the water. Attack where the splashes are to reveal the Tortoise.
Once all three Tortoises are killed, players will get a notification that the seal has been broken. Go back to the tower, climb the ladder, then turn right to proceed up the stairs to reach a chest containing a Memory Stone which grants increases your Memory Slots by one, allowing for the memorization of more Sorceries or Incantations. Aside from this, there isn't much else to do at the tower.
Elden Ring Oridys's Rise Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]