Slash upwards with the Bloodhound's Fang, using the momentum of the strike to perform a backwards somersault and gain some distance from foes. Follow up with a strong attack to perform the Bloodhound's Step attack.
How to get Bloodhound's Finesse
- This is a unique skill that is only available for the Bloodhound's Fang.
Elden Ring Bloodhound's Finesse Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 8 ( - 12)
- Deals 22+22 (Total 44) stance damage
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Both of this Skill's attacks can be Parried
- Damage type is Physical Damage.
- Damage scales with weapon upgrade level, Dexterity, and Strength.
- After using the skill, press Heavy Attack to dash forward for a follow-up attack. You're invincible only during this dash, but when used effectively it can dodge through incoming attacks.
- Bloodhound's Finesse has 5 startup frames from the start of the heavy attack and damage immunity lasts for 20 iFrames (at 30 FPS).
- From the very start of the attack chain, there are 58 startup frames until damage immunity.
- See Dodging for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different dodging skills.
Click below for Bloodhound's Finesse recovery frame data.
See Bloodhound's Finesse recovery frames at 30 FPS (click to reveal)
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!