Skill of Loretta the Royal Knight. Leap forward, imbuing the blade with glintstone, then descend, accelerating into a sweeping slash.
How to get Loretta's Slash
- Ash of War: Loretta's Slash - Caria Manor: Dropped by Royal Knight Loretta upon defeat. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Default skill of the Loretta's War Sickle
Elden Ring Loretta's Slash Guide
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Loretta's Slash.
- FP Cost: 14
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Damage type is Physical Damage and Magic Damage
- Damage scales with weapon scaling. This used to be different, see stricken out text below.
- On the Loretta's War Sickle, this skill scales with AR (see point above), on non-unique weapons with the corresponding Ash of War, it scales with Intelligence only, even if the Magic or Frost affinities have not been set on that weapon.
- Non-unique magic weapons will deal more damage with his skill on an 80 Intelligence build, which is the standard for mage builds, than the Loretta's War Sickle will with a build set to optimise the LWS's AR, making LWS an inferior choice for this skill.
- Wearing Spellblade Set increases the damage
- The animation itself is identical to the one used by Angel's Wings. This attack deals magic instead of Holy damage, and does not apply the anti-heal status effect.
- This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Poise damage for the first attack has been increased.
- Delay between the end of various actions (like using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill has been reduced.
NOTES: The Skill specifically for Loretta's War Sickle Ash of War also changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Attack Power, Damage of the First Attack and Poise damage have been increased.
Elden Ring Loretta's Slash Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!