Slam armament into the ground to create a surge of flames, then charge in.
Hold to continue the charge
How to get Prelate's Charge
- Default skill for the Prelate's Inferno Crozier
- Located outside of Guardians' Garrison. The Scarab is hanging off a tree, just before the chain bridge drops this Ash of War. Two ways of getting there:
- Head south-west from the Whiteridge Road site of grace until you get to three twisted trees (the tallest in the camp) before the ridge. The Scarab is hanging off the east-most tree
- Head back across the chain bridge from the Giants' Gravepost site of grace and to the right of the tallest tree the scarab is hanging off the smaller one next to it.
Elden Ring Prelate's Charge Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Prelate's Charge.
- FP Cost: costs 7 FP to start the charge and then 7 FP continuously to keep charging
- This Skill is not Chargeable. However, you can charge at enemies using it.
- Only the first and last hits normally apply status buildup.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!