Eochaid's Dancing Blade
Infuse the sword with energy, then fling it forwards in a corkscrew attack. The sword continuously deals damage while violently spinning. Charge the attack to increase reach and duration of the spin.
Eochaid's Dancing Blade is the unique Skill of the Marais Executioner's Sword and Regalia of Eochaid in Elden Ring. Eochaid's Dancing Blade is a special skill available for certain weapons, it infuses the sword with energy, then allows the player to manipulate the sword and fling it forwards in a corkscrew attack. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Eochaid's Dancing Blade
Elden Ring Eochaid's Dancing Blade Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 15
- This Skill is Chargeable
- Eochaid's Dancing Blade's damage is based on total Attack Rating, so using things that boost your AR will increase its damage significantly.
- Winged Sword Insignia, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, and Millicent's Prosthesis all boost the damage of this Skill since each strike of the corkscrew is considered an attack.
- Marais Executioner's Sword does more damage with this Skill than Regalia of Eochaid, even though they both have the same Skill. This is because it has better scaling and better base damage, and as mentioned, the damage of this Skill is based off of total Attack Rating.
- This Skill does predominantly Physical Damage, with some Magic Damage, but not a lot.
- As of patch 1.04, the follow-up sweeping attack can be cancelled using a dodge roll after the corkscrew section of the attack.
- Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: The delay between the end of various actions was reduced (Actions such as using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill.