Channel the power of the crucible to spin the entire sword in
midair, building momentum before slamming the blade down
onto the ground.
This skill can be charged to increase its power.
How to get Ordovis's Vortex in Elden Ring
- Default skill for the Ordovis's Greatsword.
Elden Ring Ordovis's Vortex Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 15
- This Skill is Chargeable
- Damage type is Physical Damage and Holy Damage
- Damage scales with weapon upgrade level, Strength and Faith (and Dexterity to a lesser extent)
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Attack power, motion speed and poise damage have been increased.
- Poise during casting has been increased.
- Delay between the end of various actions (like using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill has been reduced.
Elden Ring Ordovis's Vortex Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!