Skill that masks the user's presence at the cost of a self-inflicted wound. Grants near-invisibility and silences footsteps.
Assassin's Gambit is a Skill in Elden Ring. Assassin's Gambit is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War, and this skill can be used on Daggers, Straight Swords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords.
How to get Assassin's Gambit in Elden Ring
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Assassin's Gambit.
- Sold by Knight Bernahl in Volcano Manor for 6500 . Note that you will need to fulfill the first contract at Volcano Manor to have access to Knight Bernahl's shop. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Assassin's Gambit Guide, Notes & Tips
- FP Cost: 5 on use.
- HP Cost: 35 on use.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- When activated, the user raises their weapon and brings their left hand to the weapon, quickly slicing it and providing a special buff.
- Activating the skill does not produce any sound that the enemies can detect. This allows its use behind an enemy without getting detected.
- Lasts 30 seconds.
- The buff grants partial invisibility and silences the user's footsteps in tandem.
- Partial invisibility makes enemies harder to detect you at range.
- Silenced footsteps allows the user to move near enemies (even while sprinting) without being detected as long as they are out of their line of sight.
- Because of the combined stealth-related buffs, this skill is a good pick for running quickly through troublesome areas, such as Miquella's Haligtree or Ordina.
- This buff stays active if you switch weapons.
- This allows you to use one weapon slot to cast this skill cheaply, then immediately switch back to the weapon you actually intend to use.
- The buff does not seem to be overwritten by any other buffs obtained from spells.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!