Unleash a beastly roar, rending the air as a forward-traveling projectile.
How to get Beast's Roar
- Bestial Sanctum: Reward from Gurranq, Beast Clergyman after giving him the fourth Deathroot. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Beast's Roar Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Beast's Roar.
- FP Cost: 10
- This Skill not Chargeable
- Damage is increased by the Shard of Alexander and Roar Medallion talismans, and by wielding a highland axe (Need only be held, but does not self-stack).
- Other notes and tips go here.
- Fairly high range and large projectile size, but no tracking at all.
- Unaffected by the damage or scaling of the weapon used. Has its own base damage and dexterity scaling that increase with upgrade level and are affected by infusions.
- Infusions appear to be able to increase or reduce the dexterity scaling, but not add scaling to any new stats. Thus, only Keen and Quality infusions increase damage, although the former is notably better. Keen infusion noticeably increases damage even with minimal Dexterity investment.
- Useful on weapons like Claws and Fists as a way to engage enemies that stay out of range of your close range attacks
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!