Unleash a beastly roar, rending the air as a forward-traveling projectile.
How to get Beast's Roar
- Bestial Sanctum: Reward from Gurranq, Beast Clergyman after giving him the fourth Deathroot. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Beast's Roar Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Beast's Roar.
- FP Cost: 10
- Deals 0 stance damage
- This Skill not Chargeable
- This Skill cannot be Parried
- Damage is increased by the Shard of Alexander and Roar Medallion talismans, and by wielding a Highland Axe (works when two-handing another weapon, but wielding 2 does not increase the effect).
- Other notes and tips go here.
- Fairly high range and large projectile size, but no tracking at all.
- Unaffected by the damage or scaling of the weapon used. Has its own base damage and dexterity scaling that increase with upgrade level and are affected by infusions.
- Infusions appear to be able to increase or reduce the dexterity scaling, but not add scaling to any new stats. Thus, only Keen and Quality infusions increase damage, although the former is notably better. Keen infusion noticeably increases damage even with minimal Dexterity investment. It is important to note that the scaling of the weapon does not affect this at all, so putting the keen infusion on a weapon with poor Dex scaling will improve this skill just as much as a weapon with very good Dex scaling. (Tested with the Urumi and Partisan)
- Useful on weapons like Claws and Fists as a way to engage enemies that stay out of range of your close range attacks
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!