Declare your presence with a boastful roar. Raises attack power, defense and stamina recover speed.
Braggart's Roar Buff Details in Elden Ring
- Adds 7.5% Physical Attack
- Damage Negation +5%
- Stamina Recovery Speed +7/s (15.5%)
- Altered Strong Attack
How to get Braggart's Roar
- Found on Blackguard Big Boggart's Iron Ball weapon after killing him or continuing Dung Eater's questline and looting the body.
- Default skill on the Battle Hammer
Elden Ring Braggart's Roar Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Braggart's Roar.
- FP Cost: 16
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- On activation, the user briefly gathers their strength before unleashing a mighty roar that provides various buffs.
- These buffs are removed as soon as the user swaps out their weapons.
- Counts as a weapon buff. Using another weapon buff will replace the effects.
- Lasts 30 seconds.
- Raises attack power, defenses, and stamina recovery.
- When these buffs are active, the two-handed heavy and charged attacks of the weapon change their moveset.
- In the case of fists and claws, having one in each hand is considered two handing for this purpose.
- Note that this change in attack pattern is identical to the one used by War Cry, with charged attacks incorporating additional running or jumping components (see the War Cry page for specifics on the individual weapon changes)
- If used without FP:
- Lasts only 6 seconds
- Heavy attacks do not change their moveset
- Does not receive stamina regeneration or defense.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!