Declare your presence with a boastful roar. Raises attack power, defense and stamina recover speed.
Braggart's Roar is a Skill in Elden Ring. Braggart's Roar is a well-rounded skill that raises a players stats and can change the direction of the battle. This skill is found attached to weapons. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Braggart's Roar
- Found on Blackguard Big Boggart's Iron Ball weapon after killing him or continuing Dung Eater's questline and looting the body.
- Default skill on the Battle Hammer
Elden Ring Braggart's Roar Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Braggart's Roar.
- FP Cost: 16
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- On activation, the user briefly gathers their strength before unleashing a mighty roar that provides various buffs.
- These buffs are removed as soon as the user swaps out their weapons.
- Counts as a weapon buff. Using another weapon buff will replace the effects.
- Adds 10% Physical Attack (7.5% before Patch 1.07)
- Damage Negation +10% for all types (5% before Patch 1.07)
- Stamina Recovery Speed +10/s (20%) (+7 before Patch 1.07)
- Lasts 60 seconds.
- When these buffs are active, the two-handed heavy and charged attacks of the weapon change their moveset.
- In the case of fists and claws, having one in each hand is considered two handing for this purpose.
- Note that this change in attack pattern is identical to the one used by War Cry, with charged attacks incorporating additional running or jumping components (see the War Cry page for specifics on the individual weapon changes)
- Is affected by Roar Medallion
- Is affected by Axe Talisman
- Is NOT affected by Shard of Alexander
- If used without FP:
- Lasts only 6 seconds
- Heavy attacks do not change their moveset
- Does not receive stamina regeneration or defense
- The 10% attack boost only applies to the weapon that has the Ash of War used since it's a weapon buff.
- Since it is a weapon buff, if you use it on both of the weapons your powerstancing, both of them get a 10% attack boost.
- The 10% Damage Negation and Stamina Regen parts of this Ash of War are also considered weapon buffs, not body/regen buffs respectively. The Negation multiplies all incoming damage by 0.9x. Because of this, the damage negation does not change on your status page.
- Applying Braggart's Roar to two separate weapons doesn't stack the damage negation or stamina regen. It instead refreshes the timer to the most recent use
- The Stamina Regen stacks with other Regen Buffs and does not get overridden or negate them
- Adding any other weapon buff will cancel every part of this Ash of War
- Can be a good way to add a weapon buff to special affinities, such as Occult or Bleed
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Duration has been extended from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Physical Attack Buff has been increased from 7.5% to 10%.
- All Types of Negations have been increased from 5% to 10%
- Stamina Recovery has been increased from 7 to 10.