Small shack in a remote area near north-central Stormhill.
Warmaster's Shack is a Location in Elden Ring. Warmaster's Shack is found in Stormhill. Players can acquire Ashes of War and find some respite at this location's Site of Grace, before venturing forth into the storm.
- It is in front of the woods at Stormhill [Elden Ring Map here].
- Knight Bernahl - A Tarnished Knight longing to pass on his battle arts. Sells Ashes of War.
- Bell Bearing Hunter spawns at night. At the Site of Grace, pass time until night. Then rest again at the site (without passing time). Finally, enter the shack to spawn the hunter.
Gather & Farm Items
- Erdleaf Flower (Infinite Farm by resting at Grace)
- There are no upgrade materials in this location
Equipment and Magic
- There are no equipment in this location
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no Creatures or Enemies at this location
Field Bosses and Bosses
- Bell Bearing Hunter (night)
Elden Ring Warmaster's Shack Walkthrough
Your main point of interest in this location is the merchant, Knight Bernahl who will sell you various Ashes of War. Beware not to visit this location at night as the NPC is replaced by a Boss Fight encounter with the Bell Bearing Hunter. This Boss spawns only at night. The quickest way to spawn the boss is to rest at the Warmaster's Shack, advance time to night, then rest again. You must enter the shack to make him spawn. He drops the Bone Peddler's Bell Bearing. There is also an Erdleaf Flower next to the Site of Grace that can be infinitely farmed by resting.
Elden Ring Warmaster's Shack Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]