Skill of the Redmanes, who fought alongside the General Radahn.
Somersault forwards, striking foes with armament.
How to get Lion's Claw
- Default skill on the Claymore
- Ash of War: Lion's Claw - Drops from the Lion Guardian in Fort Gael upon defeating it. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Lion's Claw Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Lion's Claw.
- FP Cost: 20
- Can be used on Swords, Axes, and Hammers (small armaments and Thrusting Swords excepted).
- This Skill not Chargeable
- Other notes and tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!