Foot Soldier is a Humanoid enemy in Elden Ring. They are located in most areas in The Lands Between, and are often equipped with medium, light melee Weapons and full Body Armor. There are many variations of Foot Soldier.
Elden Ring Foot Soldier Locations
Foot Soldiers can be found in the following locations:
- Three can be found fighting spectral enemies near the Liurnia Highway North Site of Grace.
- Several can be found within, and surrounding the Purified Ruins.
Elden Ring Foot Soldier Drops
- Short Sword
- Short Spear
- Soldier's Crossbow
- Smoldering Butterfly
- Foot Soldier Gauntlets
- Foot Soldier Greaves
- Various different headpieces and tabards.
|Enemy Type||Item Drops||Notes|
|Godrick Foot Soldiers are located in Limgrave.|
|Raya Lucaria Foot Soldiers are located in Liurnia of the Lakes.|
|Radahn Foot Soldiers are located in Caelid.|
|Leyndell Foot Soldiers are located in the Altus Plateau, Leyndell Royal Capital, and Mt Gelmir.|
|Mausoleum Foot Soldiers are located in the Consecrated Snowfield, near the Walking Mausoleum.|
Haligtree Foot Soldier
|Haligtree Foot Soldiers are located in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree.|
Foot Soldier Notes & Tips
- Only Godrick Foot Soldiers drop Foot Soldier Gauntlets or Foot Soldier Greaves.
- Mausoleum Foot Soldiers only drop Bloodsoaked Tabards.
- Highwaymen used to be Foot Soldiers before turning to banditry, and still wear the same Greaves, though they do not drop them.
- Notes and player tips go here