The Boars of Limgrave are less aggressive than normal, but should not be assumed to be passive
Boar Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Boar:
Elden Ring Boar Drops and Drop Rates
|Runes||100%||4 - 16 Runes|
|Lump of Flesh||25.00%||Both "A" and "B" Variations.|
|Hefty Beast Bone||15.00%||Both "A" and "B" Variations.|
|Old Fang||5.00%||Both "A" and "B" Variations.|
|Beast Blood||5.00%||"A" Variation only.|
|Gold-Tinged Excrement||15.00%||Both "A" and "B" Variations.|
- 4 (Stormhill - Forested West Cliffside)
- 4 (Weeping Peninsula - Castle Morne Approach Northwest Cliffside)
- 16 (Moonlight Altar - West of Deep Ainsel Well)
- 9 (Altus Plateau - Mirage Rise; Mt. Gelmir - Bridge of Iniquity)
- 6 (Siofra River)
- 6 (Limgrave - Stormfoot Catacombs Entrance)
- 13 (Altus Plateau - Bower of Bounty, Writheblood Ruins)
Elden Ring Boar Combat Information
- Health: 82 HP
- Poise: 0
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Elden Ring Boar Notes & Tips
- There are actually two different versions of boars in Elden Ring.
- Boar with long tusks: Aggressive towards the player and will attack on sight. Rewards more runes.
- Boar with small tusks: Will run away from the player on sight. Rewards fewer runes.
Elden Ring Boar Image Gallery