Tanith's Knight is an Invader enemy in Elden Ring.
Unlike most invaders, it is not an NPC, but is instead a Crucible Knight. Normally standing watch over Tanith, it will invade to inflict vengeance if you kill her in Volcano Manor, while she is devouring Rykard.
Elden Ring Tanith's Knight Invader
- Closest Site of Grace: Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy
- Multiplayer is not allowed for this boss
- You cannot summon Spirit Ashes for this boss
Elden Ring Tanith's Knight Location
- By Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy Site of Grace in Volcano Manor: Progress Tanith's quest to the point where she's feasting on Rykard's corpse, then kill her. Tanith's Knight will invade shortly thereafter.
Tanith's Knight Combat information
- Health: 3,465 HP
- Defense: 114.6
- Stance: 80
- Parryable: Yes. it is vulnerable to a critical hit after being stance broken or parried.
- Damage: Standard, Strike, Pierce, Fire (phase 2), Holy (phase 2)
- See Crucible Knight for a full boss guide
- Drops 2,000, Aspect of the Crucible: Breath
Negations (or Absorptions)
The negation numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if a negation is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% will be negated. Bigger number = less damage. A negation of 100 means no damage goes through, and a negation of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of the given buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs. The values after the "/"s indicate the increased resistances after each successive proc.
NG+ and Beyond (click to reveal)
Tanith's Knight Notes & Tips
How do you beat the Elden Ring in Tanith Knight?
Trigger this fight by attacking Tanith after your Bosses fight with Rykard in Volcano Manor. If you want to change your build up specifically for this fight look for items that can inflict Sleep, Scarlet Rot, Poison or Frostbite. Tanith's knight may begin to advance as soon as the Invasion begins. You can immediately interrupt this approach with an attack of your own. Tanith's Knight will have the same combat interactions as the Crucible Knight so like the Crucible knight, you can expect a number of slower, heavy attacks. A successful hit from these knights will deal a lot of damage however, because of their slower speeds they are easy to avoid or dodge. This also allows you to deal multiple attacks in between his offensive counters.
Tanith's Knight Other Notes
- The Crucible was considered taboo under the Golden Order, so it is presumed that the Knight joined the Volcano Manor because of this.